As the only organisation in NSW dedicated to providing free legal service to refugees and people seeking asylum, Refugee Advice & Casework Service (RACS) is a lifeline to thousands of people in need.
We assist financially disadvantaged people of all nationalities, ethnicities, religions, sexual and gender identities, including:
• People on temporary visas seeking asylum
• Women who have experienced or fear domestic or sexual violence
• Members of the LGBTIQA+ community fleeing persecution
• Stateless children born in Australia, who need help applying for citizenship
• Children who have fled their home counties without their parents or guardians, and are seeking protection in Australia
• Refugees separated from family members who are hoping to reunite in Australia
• People in detention
Program donations fund:
Legal support for refugees is life changing and can save lives. Your support will ensure that men, women, and children who have been forced to flee their home countries due to persecution for reasons including race, religion, nationality, or political views, get access to legal support and are treated equally and fairly before the law.
Thank you to our Donors
Be Kind Sydney Matched
Be Kind Sydney Bonus
Be Kind Sydney Prize Video
Be Kind Sydney Prize Go Live