Our Purpose In a community where privilege often covers the reality of vast pain, Kingsway Care exists to serve the social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of the Sutherland Shire and surrounding regions.
Our Strategic Directives to practically love vulnerable individuals and families through housing, personal development programs, and supplying life's basics.
We are achieving this by:
- PROGRAMS - Promoting and facilitating social and individual welfare
- ENGAGEMENT - Delivering services using a local community neighbourhood model
- ADVOCACY - Promoting public awareness and involvement in social justice matters
- COLLABORATION - Collaborating with social welfare and community organisations to maximise positive outcomes for people in need
- ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT - Building a sustainable, scalable organisation that applies best-practice principles in its operations
Impact on homelessness: Our accommodation services assist hundreds of women, men, and children each year.
Program donations fund:
We provide the only after house domestic violence service in south Eastern Sydney. This project is providing a safe and secure place of accommodation for women and children escaping domestic violence. Guests are greeted with our friendly staff , a welcome pack and a warm bed. They are time to settle in and after a few days our staff engage the guest with safety plans and look through options moving forward.
Funds raised through Be Kind Sydney Campaign will be used to provide crisis accommodation and wrap around services for women and children escaping domestic and family violence. This includes facilitation of safety plans, food, essential items ( bedding, toiletries, towels, etc) and safe night stays.
Thank you to our Donors