Thank you Sydney! We are thrilled that with your generosity we have together raised $352,322 in our Day of Giving.
Every dollar will support local charities and provide food, shelter, safety from violence, mental health counselling, job skills and employment, education, family support and more.
With this generous addition, our annual Be Kind Sydney Appeal 2021 efforts this year has attracted a little under $1.3M in tax deductible giving for the work of Sydney Community Foundation and our initiatives Sydney Women’s Fund and Be Kind Sydney.
*All donations over $2 are tax deductible
- Rina just donated $130.50
- Janelle Mostacci just donated $83.52
- Anonymous just donated $2,000
- Julie Lansell just donated $104.40
- David McClelland just donated $515
- Aminata Conteh-Biger just donated $78.30
- michael cowell just donated $31.32
- KYM WILLIAMS just donated $20.88
- Geraldine Baillet just donated $52.20
- Mike Garrett just donated $130.50
- Suzanne just donated $1,015
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Frances just donated $250
- Alec Leopold just donated $500
- Drew Farrell just donated $52.20
- Joanna Sullivan just donated $10.44
- KENGO AOKI just donated $10.44
- Patrick Wong just donated $52.20
- Mark Wilson just donated $52.20
- Mark Tobin just donated $52.20
Be Kind Sydney Ambassadors - join them and spread the word
Dr. Catherine Brown
The Honourable Malcom Turnbull
Professor Barney Glover
AM Chair Committee for Sydney
Lord Mayor of Sydney,
Rabbi Dr Benjamin Elton
Ann Sherry AO
Give to the Be Kind Sydney cause area that speaks to you.
From Western Sydney to Northern Beaches, Eastern suburbs to Sydney South, select your cause and change the life of a Sydneysider doing it tough.
All donations to charity partners are matched, dollar for dollar* and, all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
*All donations are matched dollar for dollar until matched funding runs out. Each charity partner participating in the Be Kind Sydney Day of Giving has been allocated a portion of the matched funding pool. Once their cap is reached, donations will no longer be matched but your donation will still count! And remember, any donation to a charity over $2 is tax deductible.
Find a Fundraising Champion
Be Kind Sydney Fundraising Champions are helping us to raise funds on behalf of our 100+ local charity partners.
Check out who is leading the way and support their team.
Get Your Team Involved
Spread kindness at your school or work. Start a fundraising page to support Be Kind Sydney Day of Giving for Sydneysiders doing it tough.
It's easy to create a fundraising team so start fundraising today!
Together, we're helping Sydneysiders in the
toughest of times.
Help 100+ local charities and change a life
Every dollar to the Be Kind Sydney Appeal will support local grassroots charities across Greater Sydney who provide food, shelter, safety, counselling, suicide prevention, employment, family support and more.
Thank you to our Supporters
Already donated and have time to give?
Have some time to give back to the community? You can register with Volunteer NSW and search their database to find organisations to give your support to. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can connect you to one of our local chartities.